So far this week:
- banning a veterans advocate from hearing Harper speak
- spying on and kicking out students because of their Facebook page (I'm sure it had nothing to do with their Middle Eastern sounding names)
- spying on and kicking out a student because of his bumper sticker
- kicking out students because they attended a non-partisan pro-student pro-vote rally (I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Middle Eastern sounding name of one of them)
- knowing what bumper sticker you have on your car and what's on your Facebook page, and then claiming you didn't know you had a criminal fraudster as one of your closest advisors
- only allowing 4 questions to the national media
- not allowing any questions to ordinary Canadians
- Liberal signs being "targeted" and vandalized
- actively trying to block a government report on G20 police actions
- actively trying to block a government report on detainee torture allegations
- berating a local volunteer, a veteran no less, for even mentioning where Harper was going to be that day
Yup, it's a bumpy campaign trail alright.
And this is all in the last two or so days.
WTF is going on here? This is connecting to Canadians? This is how you apply for a job? This is Harper's version of open, accountable and transparent government? This is Harper's democracy.
Please send LVD your political and news videos and clips.